Click on header to return to front page.

Bad posture

I love seeing fashion spreads filled with models contorting their long-limbed bodies into unusual, dynamic poses. I also can't help but think of my mom clucking her tongue and wagging her finger at the hunched backs. She's not a fan of bad posture. (click to see full image)

isabelle  – (January 14, 2010 at 11:54 PM)  

wait that's not you who drew that? because i might faint from jealously

diamondsinchampagne  – (January 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM)  

I had a little chuckle reading this. After years of ballet training, I have to say I do sometimes cringe at the posture of models (not in editorials, but when they are on the catwalk). Great illustration

Monica Y.  – (January 15, 2010 at 1:33 AM)  

"not in editorials, but when they are on the catwalk" i know what you're talking about--it makes them look gangly

tobes  – (January 15, 2010 at 3:13 AM)  

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/spk/1345338884.html ??
i don't get it my computer couldnt find the link lol were you refering to the first pic on the post or the avatar pic?

tobes  – (January 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM)  

ha!! i get it now lol thanks for sharing!! this made me laugh so much !! sorry about earlier i was in college and my computer didn't work so i couldn't get the link rite ^_^ hey and thanks for stoping by my blo
happy blogging xoxo

theversastyle  – (January 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM)  

lol.. this is awesome. love the blog!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP