Click on header to return to front page.

Just trying to get through academics...

What I did instead of writing my paper:



Had a fun time in Photoshop while using the pen tool. I think I'll rely more on vectors from now on. :)

Man, this week has been the pits--I have more caffeine in my blood than...blood! No sparkly vampire is going to want me! Unless...he's looking for an energy drink.

Oh god, I'm nuts--I really need to finish my papers and be done with this semester!

More drawings to follow soon, hopefully.

tiana.sahadeo  – (December 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM)  

you are nuts but thats why i love you. i loled it was funny haha energy drink. and vampire hmmmmm

Monica Y –   – (December 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM)  

i'm usually already nuts, but boy when i get some energy drink in me...

Monica Y.  – (December 22, 2009 at 6:54 AM)  

thanks so much, walkthesand! (interesting name) :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP