Click on header to return to front page.

If you're into ascots and sock garters...

consider shopping at Fine and Dandy, an online store specializing in accessories for the modern dandy. Categories of goods include ascots, sock garters, handkerchiefs, money clips and...flasks. As far as I can see, everything, including leather portfolios from Paraguay, costs below $50. I don't know what it would mean, but the site also apparently stocks tartan scarves "authenticated by the Scottish Tartans Society."

Pictures from the shop's 2009 lookbook, marking the store's one year anniversary:

the dapper businessman.
the dapper intellectual.
paisley ascot, oh my
the dapper hitman.
the dapper hillbilly--I joke, I joke! this is my favorite picture, actually.


More info can be found on the shop's blog.

littleambientheart  – (December 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM)  

Monica! I shall follow your blog now. Most faithfully I shall follow. (this is Karin, obvs.)

Monica Y –   – (December 3, 2009 at 5:04 PM)  

lols, karin, i heart you deeply. thanks

Emily  – (January 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM)  

Oooh... dapper men, I like. I'm especially a fan of the ascot. Cool, cool.

Monica Y.  – (January 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

yes, you can't get sexier than paisley ascots. eric might like

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP