Click on header to return to front page.

Just keeping warm on a cold day

I have nothing against PETA's agenda, but I believe you have the right to do whatever you want to an animal if you killed it personally (after grappling with it). It's just a law of nature, and I arrived at this conclusion after watching BBC's Planet Earth. (click for bigger view)
All willingness to do serious fashion illustrations have flown out the window. Oh well.

On a more sober note: RIP Mr. McQueen. I am so sad this creative giant will never create again.

formula_fish  – (March 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

What. How come I didn't see this sooner?
I think this is gorgeous!

By the way, it's Fish. Hope you're having loads of fun in China~ (:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP